All you need to have is 2 ingredients to make these super easy and simple Homemade Cinnamon Ornaments! A excellent DIY holiday craft or fun Christmas present for both kids and grownups to make and customize!
That adorable and straightforward DIY Christmas present I made a few many years in the past for my family and close friends, lastly all written out for YOU to attempt oneself! If you’ve been a Strength and Sunshine reader above the many years, you know I really like to channel my inner crafter throughout the hol >
I can’t inform you what I’m making this year, as it would spoil the surprise for my family, but I’m going to edible present route this 12 months. That is if all goes as planned. You know I have my final last on the 23rd? Yea! Next week is going to be demanding, to say the least. Since I’m producing edible gifts, I can’t prep them too far ahead of time. So in amongst learning and going to get my finals, I’ll be taking part in Santa in my apartment kitchen!
Now, if you’re nevertheless seeking to DIY an easy present selection for anyone in your loved ones, buddies, even coworkers, I have the perfect project for you! The well-known two ingredient cinnamon ornaments! Practically just cinnamon and applesauce…that’s it!
Okay, and hooks or string, plus any glitter or other decorations you might want to add, but 100% optional! I like to hold my plain and simple! They are so straightforward and perfect for final minute guests. Plus, the kids (or all ages) adore to make these! There’s anything so unique about a homemade and handcrafted present!
You’re just mixing equal components applesauce and cinnamon with each other, rolling out the dough, cutting shapes, and drying them out at a minimal temperature in the oven for a number of hours. Be warned, these make you residence smell like cinnamon (robust cinnamon) for…awhile. But that’s not undesirable, eh?
Homemade Cinnamon Ornaments
All you require is two ingredients to make these super easy and easy Homemade Cinnamon Ornaments! A great DIY holiday craft or fun Christmas gift for the two kids and grownups to make and customize!
- 1 Cup Cinnamon (plus a number of extra tablespoons for straightforward rolling if required)
- one Cup Applesauce
- Cookie Cutters
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- In a bowl, combine collectively the cinnamon and applesauce.
- Location the dough on a Silpat and location one more Silpat or a piece of parchment paper on leading of the dough.
- Roll the dough out among the surfaces right up until about 1cm thick. Then reduce out shapes with your cookie cutters. Make a modest hole at the top of every single form (with a toothpick) for hanging.
- Spot the shapes on a Silpat lined baking sheet and dry in the oven for about two-3 hrs (depends on how thick your ornaments are).
- Remove them from the oven, let them great, and then add your ribbon or hooks to hang and decorate if sought after!
Did you make this recipe?
These are so exciting and I enjoy making a few new ones every yr! They are a perfect present for anyone that you’d like to demonstrate some really like also, but not in an overly carried out way. Get innovative with them, use massive cookie cutters, little ones, glitter glue, and so forth.! Have fun with your homemade cinnamon ornaments and personalize them! These don’t even have to be “Christmas” themed if you don’t clebrate! Make them exactly how you’d like!
+ Do you make homemade gifts?
+ Ever make cinnamon ornaments?